skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Daniel Graduates!
We got to go to Daniel's graduation ceremony in May. He walked, but July 16th is the official last day of school for him. He will have a Bachelor in Business. Congratutions Daniel!
We love you!
1 comment:
Anonymous
August 21, 2008 at 12:40 PM
"I'm so awesome!" -Daniel
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Family
background
Blog Archive
►
2012
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(10)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
2009
(17)
►
December
(5)
►
July
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(25)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
▼
July
(9)
Abby's Birthday!
The Big 1 for Abby
Happy 4th of July
Big brother! Big helper!
Sprinkler Party!
New Bathroom!
Daniel Graduates!
Thanksgiving Point
I figure I should get some of these pictures and v...
►
June
(4)
►
March
(9)
"I'm so awesome!" -Daniel
ReplyDelete